We all know taking care of our skin is super important. Taking care of it during the summer months is especially important, as well as making sure you are achieving a healthy summer glow! So today I wanted to share my summer skin care essentials to help me achieve that sunny look.
1. I can’t live without my Bloke Body Scrub. It creates the perfect base for applying self tanner and even when it is used alone, it makes your skin GLOW. You can read my full review here. I also ordered the Bloke Vanilla Chai and Sugar scrub today and I can’t wait to try it and review it because I’m sure it won’t disappoint!
2. I had heard so many people talk about the Pure Romance Body Dew and how amazing this product was. I have to say I am completely obsessed. The Body Dew claims to penetrate the layers of your skin instead of sitting on top like other moisturizers. I have never had softer skin, and an added bonus is the lovely sheen it gives your skin. I love spritzing it on my legs when I’m wearing a dress or shorts to give them some shine. I have the Sweet Vanilla and Pineapple Sorbet scent and it reminds me of Victoria’s Secret Love Spell…talk about throw back!
3. My favorite self tanners of the moment are both from the L’Oreal Sublime Bronze line. One is the clear self tanning gel, and the other is the self tanning lotion. Both are in the Medium Natural Tan shade and I have to say I can’t even choose a favorite because I love them equally. I would say the gel is great if you plan on putting it on earlier in the day because it’s so light and dries quickly. The lotion is great for later, I like to put it on before I go to bed. I’m fair and these products give you a nice natural looking bronze that actually lasts. I love this line!
4. I don’t think anyone enjoys shaving, especially during the summer when us ladies have to do it on a constant basis. I somehow always get razor burn on my legs which as an unsightly look in shorts. The EOS Shave Cream is the one product that prevents razor burn and makes my legs super smooth- I won’t use anything else. I have the lavender jasmine scent, and it’s so fresh. This is a must have in my shower!
5. I have sensitive fair skin. I wear sunscreen all day everyday in the summer. The worst thing about facial sunscreen is feeling like you have sunscreen on your face. You feel? I found the Olay Fresh Effects Soak Up the Sun Protection lightweight moisturizing sunscreen the other day, and it completely changed the facial sunscreen game for me. It claims to have a “barely there” feel and they’re not lying. I have been loving all the products I’ve tried from the Fresh Effects line.
If you haven’t tried these products, I definitely recommend all of them. They’ve become my skincare staples to make my skin look fresh and glowing all summer long. Don’t forget the SPF beauties!