I’ve been seeing the FabFitFun boxes everywhere, and of course the product junkie in me became very curious, so about 3 weeks ago I placed an order for my own. The cost is $49.99, 4 times a year (the boxes are seasonal), and I also had a coupon for $10 off, so for over $200 worth of product, it wasn’t a bad price to pay. You can sign up for yourself here. I was actually shocked at how quickly it came, usually for subscription services there is a wait list so this was a very pleasant surprise. Even more pleasant was how many great items came in the box!
- Gold Radiance Luxury Facial Mask
- FabFitFun Collective Umbrella
- Manna Kadar Cosmetics Lip Stain
- Dr. D. Schwab Flawless Skin Fluid
- Crest 3D White 2 Step System Samples
- Purple Purse Charm (helps support the fight against Domestic Violence)
- Portable Battery Pack
- Strength Tubing w/ Instructional DVD
- Crystal Bead Bracelet
- $15 Jeweler’s Wife Gift Card
- $75 value Picture It On Canvas Gift Card
I still cannot believe how many actually quality and useful things came in the box. My favorites include:
The Umbrella– I was in desperate need of a new one, and how cute is this print?!
The Lip Stain– I am hesitant about nude shades but this one is gorgeous, here is a picture of what it looks like on below
The Face Mask and Skin Fluid– If you want literal glowing skin, this combo is the answer
The Keychain– Makes for an adorable little purse charm. Plus, I love anything that supports a good cause
Overall Verdict on FabFitFun: LOVE IT. Seriously, for the price you cannot beat all the goodies they send you. It is well worth the tiny splurge to try all sorts of new products!
Have you tried FabFitFun? What do you think?