Who’s ready for some more of my Monday faves? I’ve been loving a lot of things in the past week, but here are a few items I want to highlight to share with you all!
1. The Red Cup- because, duh. Who isn’t pumped for the Holiday season?!
2. L’Oreal Nail Color in Power Potion- I love black nail polish. My nails are painted black 90% of the time. I decided to take a break from my usual black gel mani, and I found this polish which is a nice metallic greyish-black. I dig it! Ps- it’s the polish I’m wearing in the picture.
3. This J Crew Inspired Pave Stone Link Bracelet– This style steal is from Target ( I also have it in silver) and I love it. Bonus, they’re on sale now on their website!
4. Bloke Sweet Mint Lip Balm– I’ve raved about the Bloke body scrubs on the blog before, but their lip balm is equally as amazing. I love minty lip balms, and this one keeps my dry lips in check! Plus it’s under $10.
5. Acqua di Gioia Perfume– I am picky about fragrances. A lot of perfumes really bother me, and it’s hard to find a scent that I really like that does not give me a headache. I have to say that Acqua di Gioia is probably my favorite fragrance of all time. I’ve worn samples on and off and always come back to it, I finally splurged on the bottle because it was about time I made it official that it’s my absolute favorite year round!
Until next Monday beauties! Have you tried any of this weeks faves?